Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Poopdick

Poopdick.

Have I titled an entry “Poopdick” before? I probably have, it’s one of my favorite words, and it means whatever the fuck I want it to mean. Much like my favorite phrase, “like cheese on crackers.” What does it mean? Nothing. How often do I say it? Often enough that Robbo wants to strangle me.

Anyway, I’m having a poopdick of a day. I’m tired and achy and it’s rainy. My knee is sore from the ice incident last week, plus two days of running pretty hard on it. Turns out that when I fell, I twisted it somewhat badly. It swelled up and bruised both on the kneecap and on the back of my knee, which Robbo (healthcare professional that he is) assures me means there is probably some muscle damage. He’s not really a healthcare professional.

I just don’t feel like dragging my tired, achy ass to the gym today, but I know if I don’t, I’ll just feel all bad about it, and I’ll have to sit on Joe’s porch for an hour before he gets home for Maxipads practice.

So I need something to cheer me up.



Yup. That ought to do it.

4 comments:

MattJ said...

Arsebiscuit is my equivilent of your poopdick I think.

honeydunce said...

hm i've never heard of that site...

Anonymous said...

I swear to God I hadn't heard or read the word "Poopdick" since my college days.

Thank you kT For the throwback... it transcends awesome.

Anonymous said...

POOPDICK