Friday, March 23, 2007

Because You and I Both Know You’ve Been Breathless with Anticipation…

Without further ado, here are my top 10 favorite pictures from The Maxipads’ first album photo shoot (minus the one I posted below, and the ones we're using in the album. You can see those when you BUY IT. BUY BUY BUY!!!) I’d link to Brad Quartuccio’s website again, but it’s in the last two posts. Scroll down. Don’t be so lazy!

Anyway, click on the thumbnail to see a bigger version in a new window. Duh, you’re computer-literate!



(We're really close. Like, really close.)


(It's on record: sometimes I do wash my hair.)


(Ahem. And my armpits.)


(Hi, we're...the Beastie Boys.)


(Poison.)


(This is where it was still fun.)


(And mostly sanitary.)


(And then, not so much.)


(And then the shame sunk in. See that stuff floating around? That's my dignity.)


(This is me actually listening to the record. Ouch!)


So. What do you think??

3 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Awesome. All of them.
But Beastie Boys is the best

MattJ said...

Looks wicked, though obviously at my advanced years I only listen to the musical stylings of Vera Lynn adn Perry Como. I'm sure it's something you yound whipper-snappers enjoy though!

JulieGong said...

What no noodle mouth picture? That is the best one. Disgusting but the best by far.