Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tales from the Death Disease

It got me.

I had to go home yesterday from work around 11:30AM, at which point I dragged my miserable ass home (I still don't remember walking the 10 blocks from the bus stop to our apartment), laid down on the bathroom floor, and texted Robbo, “What if this is how I die? On the bathroom floor, dressed in business casual, your cat sniffing my butt. So disappointing!”
He was less than amused.

Today, I'm slightly better. And back at work, because I am a brown-nosing loser. I’d had to cancel practice on Tuesday, which is why I don’t have the photos from the Maxipads album photoshoot up yet. I was too busy watching Seinfeld and vomiting. Tomorrow, I promise. I’m not exactly thrilled about going to practice tonight, but as long as I don’t speak much, I think I’ll be okay for tomorrow’s show.

So come out for it! Tomorrow night at Belvedere’s (oh my god, you don’t know where Belvedere’s is? You cannot be a hipster if you don’t hang out at Belvedere’s! LOSER!) on Butler Street in Lawrenceville. It’s us, Ludlow, Fangs of the Panda and Fuck Telecorps. It’s FREE and it’s gonna be a hiphiphipster good time. Break out the tight pants!

Every time I say, hear, read or type “Belvedere’s,” all I can think of is this:

1 comment:

5 of 9er said...

If I was 23 I would know where Belvedere's is... I was hip at 23. Ten years later... I feel like Mr Belvedere at shows.