Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fuck a Bunch of Thursdays

I hate Thursdays. Man, do I really hate Thursdays. I inevitably wake up thinking it’s Friday, and get all pumped to do nothing at work and then come home and start the weekend, and then I rub my eyes and realize it’s Thursday, it’s motherfucking Thursday, and I have a meeting every Thursday at 9am in which I have to attempt to impress people, and I just want to pull the blankets over my head and stay there until Friday.

So, rather than dwell on my Thursday hatred, I’m adding a new feature to my blog—the Thursday playlist. (I’m all about the gimmicks this week!)

Anyway, the Thursday playlist will just be seven songs of my choosing that you can download from Sendspace individually or as a playlist. The files will be available for download for (I think) one month.

The inaugural seven:

1. Cake- Mexico
2. George Harrison- Got My Mind Set on You
3. Party of Helicopters- Cover Me
4. Beirut- In the Mausoleum
5. Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton- Reading in Bed
6. Queen- Don’t Stop Me Now
7. Minus the Bear- Knights

And the whole thing is right here.

Kind of a weird mix, but whatever. Party on.

3 comments:

MattJ said...

Thursdays can be kinda lame, but today is a project meal day which = free food and booze! huzzah!

I've found a way of getting all the steelers games so w00t for me! Though WTF happened last week? I blame the Chinese! or something....

Fuck Pauly Shore! said...

Queen's Don't Stop Me Now, might be one of their best songs ever. I thought I was the only one who actually liked it. Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity KT.

PS. Only MMO nerds say "w00t".

MattJ said...

w00t is an awesome word! But you're right about Don't Stop Me Now. :D

Although someone should have stopped me last night. My brain appears to trying to escape my head, utilising some kind of rudimentary drilling device.