Thursday, May 10, 2007

CAMP RONNY

So, if you just happen to be going to the Buccos game this Saturday, May 12, for RONNY PAULINO BOBBLEHEAD NIGHT, and have no interest in actually owning a Ronny Paulino bobblehead, let me know by either commenting or emailing me (the envelope link at the bottom of this post.) I'll pay you for it. I love Ronny Paulino in a way that is abnormal and I just can't possibly make it to this game.

Also, look for me and Robbo at this Tuesday's game, unveiling our CAMP RONNY sign.
Robbo: Too bad we don't have scout uniforms!
Me: Yeeeaaaahh...too bad.





Oh, Ronny. Why do I love you so much? Even I can't explain it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One can not explain the random love for a Pittsburgh athlete. Why I remember having a man-crush that would not end for a tough, old, hard throwing quarterback who wouldn't quit. That man was Tommy "Gun" Maddox. I even shed a tear for him when he won the ESPY for Comeback player of the Year. God bless you Tommy Maddox, wherever you are.

DigitizedLiz said...

I have held an undying love for Shaquille O'Neal since I was 11. Seriously, it is equal parts unwavering and embarrassing!

JulieGong said...

I used to be hot for andy van slyke and doug drabek. i actually have their starting lineup action figures. i also have barry bonilla but i wasn't hot for him.

5 of 9er said...

My wife got into baseball when she realized a lot of them were "hot."

Anonymous said...

Holy shit Katie this is the funniest stuff I've read allllll day whilst blowing off actual responsibilities @ work to surf the internet. Open letter to will farrell?!? Insanity.

And I MUST hear more about this band. I'm gonna surprise show up at a show (wasted, of course!) You just wait.

Love, your long-lost friend,

Mike Pasterick

Anonymous said...

I watched the game, and NO SIGN. What gives???