Thursday, July 19, 2007

WHAT TIME IS IT? GAME TIME!

Okay, so. I know you've all been worried about me, what with the Buccos dropping all six games since the All-Star break and you know what? I'm okay. Not great, but okay. There's still plenty of season left to hit the .500 mark. I wasn't hoping for playoffs or anything. We shall see.

More importantly, just this morning I got crazy-excited for football season. I mean, really, really excited. I forgot how much fun it is to wake up early on Sunday morning with the anticipation of the game, and then you waste time until 12, when you can put on the pre-game coverage while you get dressed (and drink beer) and then put on all your Steelers gear and head out to your local watering hole (for us, Excuses at 26th and Carson, home of THE IKE TAYLOR MAFIA) where everyone else is similarly dressed and as pumped as you are.

I'll spare you my intricate analyses of the Steelers' upcoming season for a few weeks. For now, I'll just say...HEY YO STILLEEEEEEEEERS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY YO STILLLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAST WILLIE PARKER SAYS FAST WILLIE PARKER IS GOING TO GET 1500 YARDS THIS SEASON.

5 of 9er said...

Yep... us White Sox fans go to the ballpark and talk about the Bears. :)