Friday, January 12, 2007

I Guess Everyone is a Turd

It's definitely time for another installment of "Things People Have Googled to Get to My Blog."

I'm a bit surprised-- this time there are considerably less references to being ugly and more references to flatulence. Hah.

Without further ado, here we go:
* fart (Figures.)
* sack up ho
* whaaaat
* whaaaat? (Apparently that question mark didn't make much of a difference.)
* sienna miller pissburgh
* oksana baiul mug shot
* pmom december 2006 centerfold
* mount lebanon top 25 list
* stirrups exam blog feet (Gynecological blogs are good reading.)
* roethlisberger fucks black girls (Seriously. I can't make this shit up.)
* stirrups exam blog
* nancy kerrigan nostril (A subject that intrigues all of us.)
* funny things to do to annoy people (If you have to Google it, you don't deserve it.)
* oksana baiul playboy (Ew. Really?)
* i suck at everything (Finally, something self-deprecating!)
* pmom december 2006
* 2006 playmate pictorial posters

Interesting.
Sorry this was such a cop-out of a blog, I'm taking it easy in anticipation of Monday's entry, a pictorial entitled "What I Do at Work." I've been working on it all week.

3 comments:

JulieGong said...

did you write a post about figure skating that I missed?

Anonymous said...

Where's the pictorial, yo?

JulieGong said...

i'm with woy. where is the pictorial?