Friday, June 09, 2006

Jesse Can See the Future...

So, if you've read my last post, you know that a few days ago, a joke was made about me being a failure. Haha, we all laughed. Haha, Katie is a failure. Ha-fucking-ha.

Well shit. As it turns out, I am indeed a failure, and let me tell you why: I got fired.

That’s right, I GOT FIRED. Gah!

Apparently, they wanted someone with more experience. Apparently, it didn’t faze them when I came into the interview saying, “I have no real estate experience. I also have no legal experience. So real estate law is kind of a mystery to me.” Apparently, as Alan put it, they are Indian givers!

Whatever. I have til June 30; I’ll find another gig. In the meantime, expect my blog to be updated a lot more often because… hmm. I can’t really remember what it is I’m supposed to be doing here. Loan closings, or something—I don’t know. I’m drawing a blank. Huh. That's strange how it just... slipped my mind. Well, I guess I’ll just have to spend that much more time tooling around on the internet.

Also, if you happen to stop by the Cricket Lounge in Oakland (Pittsburgh’s classiest creepiest strip club), and see a girl that looks strikingly like me, dancing under the name Raquelle Heavencheeks, stick an extra dollar or two in the g-string. Cause Mama’s gonna need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I googled for the cricket lounge -- it doesn't matter why -- and randomly found this entry. Then I realized, "Hey, it's Katie!"

I guess the internets are a small place after all...